Introducing Nordgreen the Sustainable Watch Brand (Including discount code)




I think I have fallen in love with Nordgreens watches!

I am not a big watch person and I am quite fussy in terms of my own personal taste - I like things usually to be either vintage looking or classic. I have however, really fallen in love with Nordgreen. They create beautiful well designed watches in Denmark, with a big emphasis on sustainability. 

I am really impressed with their commitments to sustainability and the whole supply chain to ensure that all their watches are ethically produced while also supporting local jobs in Denmark. 

Sustainability

They are a sustainable brand from Denmark who wanted to create a brand that fitted in with their own 'green' values as well as being aesthetically pleasing. The business aims to pioneer responsible design while also a commitment to tackling social and environmental issues through a number of CSR initiatives. Their watches are made in Denmark and comply to their high manufacturing standards. As I have mentioned before, this is a mark of a truly sustainable business, one which provides jobs for people in their home country while ensuring high manufacturing practices and a living wage. 

They are also as a business working towards carbon neutrality by planting thousands of trees to offset their carbon and uses sustainable packaging. 

                                                         Design 

One of the things I like the most about these watches is the fact that they don't 'look' sustainable. All the designs are classic and timeless which is a key element for making a product that lasts. Signature watch designs go out of fashion so quickly, but these designs will be stylish for a lifetime. 

Another thing I quite like is that you can change the strap of your watch to suit your outfit. Nordgreen have a range of different straps to try  including vegan ones, metal ones as well as canvas and leather.




I was very excited when Nordgreen offered to send me one of their stunning watches to try and a second strap of my choosing. I chose the 5 link gold strap and the gold mesh as I am obsessed with gold right now. They came in a stunning dark blue box and were beautifully packaged. 

So far has been so good for me and I have been wearing my new watch regularly! I love the color and the metal feels heavy which I like as well, as I feel like it is a mark of quality. I chose the smallest face of the 'Philosopher' watch (fitting considering my love of philosophers).

Nordgreen have also very kindly given me a 35% off code to use EBUNNY35 for anyone who would like a sustainable watch to use!

*Product was gifted but all opinions were my own 

No comments