Botanical Natural Skincare with Whitfords


I was lucky enough recently, to try some of these stunning natural beauty products from Whitfords; and as I enjoyed them I thought I would share with you all my thoughts on this amazing company!

Whitfords manufacture small batches of their skincare in their South London studio where they create vegan and cruelty-free natural skincare. Their focus is providing premium quality skincare that actually works using truly, 100% plastic-free packaging. Being petroleum-free means no mineral oil, PEGs (polyethylene glycols), carbomer (the stuff you usually find in gels), SLS/SLES (sodium lauryl sulfate / sodium laureth sulfate) and parabens; so perfect if you have sensitive skin like me. 

They create products for oily, combination and dry skin, so whatever skin type you have, they have a product to suit it. They were kind enough to send me products for my combination skin which included the Hemp and Algae face cream and the Fruit AHA's Exfoliation Mask - which I am in love with. Both of these products are natural and certified cruelty-free, something that is very important for me when I am trying new skincare.


The Hemp and Algae face cream has I have to say, become a firm favorite of mine. I have very sensitive combination skin and I have found the cream to be moisturising yet also quite balancing. Many moisturisers that I use in the day are too thick under my foundation, so it was nice to use something that still felt light. The fact that it contained hemp oil and green algae gave me high hopes for this product and I am happy to say it did not disappoint.  


The Fruit AHAs Exfoliating Mask was also pretty impressive and I have used it every other day since it was sent. It is gentle to brighten up your completion - something I always look for. The Fruit AHA's in the exfoliator are from Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Orange, Lemon, and Sugar Maple extracts help minimise the appearance of wrinkles. As I've moved further into my twenties, I have always looked for products that are hydrating and anti wrinkle. 

The exfoliating mask also doubles as a hydration mask though I haven't used it as a mask yet as I often don't have the patience for them; and I am enjoying using it as a mild yet hydrating exfoliator.

I was also sent over the beautiful blend of 16 organic, precious oils to nourish your skin. I love body oils as I get very dry skin, and this is lovely. I don't often buy oils from brands, I usually use coconut oil and castor oil as they are cheap so this was a real treat.  It contains, among other replenishing oils, Olive Squalane: an emollient derived from olive oil, Buriti Oil and Marula Oil - all lovely for your skin.

If you would like to find out more about Whitfords click here they are currently running a campaign to help keep them afloat during the lock-down that also helps victims of domestic violence. If this is something you would like to get involved in or find out more click here!

If you would like to purchase something from Whitfords don't forget to use my discount code to get some money off till the end of April!

Code: ETHICALBUNNY20 

Let me know your thoughts below as always, I hope everyone is staying safe! xx





2 comments

Mariya Zafirova said...

I need to try these!

Mariya | https://www.brunetteondemand.com/

Ethical Bunny said...

thank you! make sure you use my discount code for some money off if you do x