Reusaboo - Bamboo reusable cups

In the UK we go through 7 million disposable coffee cups a day... that is 2.5 billion a year! 

We all want to do out bit for the earth; so when choosing the reusable cup of your choice, making sure that it is made from sustainable materials is a must! Although it is brilliant to see so many people using reusable cups these days buying more and more plastic (even if it is reusable) does concern me... 

Personally, I have close to 10 reusable coffee cups, flasks, cold drink bottles etc. all stacked though my kitchen waiting to be used. 

Reusaboo however, make reusable cups with a difference.. they are made from bamboo! This means that they can biodegrade easily and don't contain a plastic lining like disposable coffee cups. I was lucky enough to give this one a try and so far I have been impressed. 

The thing that I really like about bamboo is that it doesn't feel like you think it will in your hand. I am definitely keen on buying more bamboo for my kitchen at it feels good quality, sturdy but light and easy to clean. 

I am a sucker for a coffee, so investing in a good reusable cup is worth it for me. I generally will have at least one take away coffee a week spend on average £208.00 a year on take away coffee. Taking my mug to Starbuck or Costa will save me 20p a time whenever I go and get one - so it is worth it!

The design is a lovely green forest, and it is clear a lot of thought has gone into the pattern,

"I always felt that design was going to be a key part of the brand and our products. I love minimalist style flat illustrations with bold colours and striking shapes. I wanted our cups to stand out and thought this style would be perfect. For our first cup, I decided to go with a forest theme to reflect the sustainable nature of our product. I approached Claire at Velvet Design and she took this vision and created our first beautiful design. " 

If you want to find out more about Reusaboo or purchase your own reusable cup click here!

1 comment

Mariya Zafirova said...

Omg, I absolutely need to get one!

Mariya | https://www.brunetteondemand.com/