French Girl - Cruelty free beauty


I discovered a new obsession and it's French Girl! I was looking for a while for a new facial scrub to brighten up my complexion - and clear my pores. I was sent the Vitamin C polish by French Girl and I have to say I am in love! I don't know if I am the last to the party, but I had never tried a powder exfoliator before that you have to mix with water. I was slightly sceptical/quizzical when I took off the lid of the bottle and saw dust inside however, I now think I may be a convert!

Described as a polish, it does give you that feeling! Once you mix the powder with water and massage into your skin the fine texture of the powder really gets to work in scrubbing the day off your face. 

It smells amazing filling the air with a lovely sweet scent!



Aside from the amazing branding and my obsession with how soft this makes my skin it as also cruelty-free. I am so pleased to see so many ethical beauty brands entering the market over the last few years especially ones that create such high-quality products!


"Our supply chain is entirely cruelty-free. We manufacture in-house and ensure that the suppliers of our raw ingredients do not test on animals. And of course, our entire product line of luxury skincare is Tested on French Girls, Never on Animals. FRENCH GIRL is committed to offering beautifully curated, hand-crafted products with sustainable luxury in mind. All of our beauty and skincare products are thoughtfully created to provide an opulent, multi-sensory experience of guilt-free indulgence."

Let me know if you have tried anything from French Girl below!

1 comment

Mariya Zafirova said...

Sounds amazing!

Mariya | https://www.brunetteondemand.com/why-you-shouldnt-settle-for-less/