Top 10 Ethical and Cruelty-Free Products for Men

I never see any cruelty free and organic blog posts aimed at men! So I thought I would write one for all the men out there who want high-quality ethical men's grooming products! Some of these I know has been tried and tested and are good others are just good ethical brands who I know do high-quality products.

If you can't find what you are looking for here and you are looking for any ethical mens bath/hair products I would recommend having a look at Love Lula as they have an extensive men's section!

1.Seascape Island Apothecary Homme (Men's) Daily Moisturiser 100ml



Sukin For Men Facial Scrub 125ml



3. Weleda Men 24h Roll-On Deodorant 50ml


Weleda Men 24h Roll-On Deodorant


4.Green People Organic Homme Soothing Shaving Gel 100ml


Green People Cooling Shaving Gel 125ml


5. John Masters Organics Hair Paste 57g




John masters organics hair paste 57gJohn Masters Organics Hair Paste 57g


OLD FAITHFUL ORGANIC SHAVING OIL


Old Faithful - Shave Oil 1



7. The Handmade Soap Company Real Man’s Soap 160g


The Handmade Soap Company Real Man’s Soap 160g


8. Lush Shaving cream - Prince



9. Original Bamboo Razor


Original Bamboo Razor

10. Eco Razor kit 


I hope you all enjoyed this post! Keep in touch here to see all my latest news and posts!

No comments