Lavera Cruelty Free and Vegan Toothpaste Review


If you follow my blog and Instagram you will know I am a fan of Lavara products. They are the answer to the age-old complaint that cruelty-free and organic beauty is too expensive!

Made in Germany, Lavera make high quality organic, vegan beauty products and yes they are also cruelty-free! They are one of my favourite brands on the green beauty scene, so when I got a chance to try out their new organic toothpaste I was intrigued! One of the areas I have found really hard to find good ethical alternatives is my toothpaste and toothbrush!


This whitening toothpaste is made with bamboo cellulose and whitens teeth gently without damaging the enamel. It is organic, vegan and free from microplastics making it one of the most ethical toothpaste on the market!

I used this toothpaste for over a month and I used it instead of my usual whitening toothpaste. I always used whitening toothpaste as I am quite conscious of my teeth being stained as I drink so much coffee. So far I have been really happy with the results from using this organic toothpaste, I was slightly sceptical as often natural products don't work as well. However, I would say this outperformed my usual brand and left my mouth feeling really clean and fresh!

I was quite pleased to learn that this toothpaste also doesn't cost a bomb and I will definitely be buying this for myself! If you are considering an easy green switch this item is for you, it tastes and feels like normal toothpaste as opposed to other 'green' alternatives like Lushes toothy tabs which are a bit odd to get used to. 

If you have tried any other Lavera products make sure that you let me know below!




No comments