Inika Organic - Organic Cruelty free beauty Review


Today I wanted to give my opinion on a quite popular organic and cruelty-free make up brand. I hope that this is helpful for anyone who is thinking about starting their green beauty journey or someone who is thinking about buying something from Inika.

The products I am going to be sharing my thoughts are:

Inkia long lash mascara 
Inkia Loose mineral blush in blooming nude
Inika organic black eyeliner
Inika organic lip liner in Dusty Rose
Inika organic lip liner in Moroccan rose


I feel like Inika is a very underrated organic make up brand who don't get nearly the credit they deserve. They are quite difficult to get hold of here in the UK, so I thought I would write a review so people can know my honest thoughts before they buy. 

I first discovered Inika when I started wearing more 'green' makeup and exploring cruelty-free brands. However, something I think is brilliant is that all their products are also organic. I didn't really think much about this at first, but as shopping organic has become more of a big part of my life, I have realised the importance of buying organic products. 

The first thing I ever tried was a blush that I was sent in my Love Lula box and wasn't that obsessed with. I am not a fan of powders as I find them drying on my skin and difficult to apply, however when I apply this with a wet brush I get a lovely smooth finish. The colour is quite good for me with brown/orange undertones which are subtle on my pale skin.

After this, I decided to try a few more products from Inkia, and so far I have been very happy. I saw their demonstrations on Instagram of the long lash mascara and I knew I needed it in my life! I have also tried the liquid liner and the lip liners all which I have been very happy with.

The only drawback is they smudge quite easily which I think you always find with more natural products. I would love to try their foundation next and see if that is a good match for my skin as I have found it hard to find a nice organic foundation that works well for me. 

Overall I would recommend to anyone who is just starting to shop more ethically to try makeup from Inika you won't be disappointed!

Read my full review of their mascara HERE!




No comments