Inika Long Lash Mascara Review - Organic Beauty

I've been using this mascara for a while and I have to finally announce it is my favourite! I have tried quite a few Inika products over the last year (full review coming soon) but I have to say this is the best. Often there is a lot of hype about products that turn out to be... meh... but this one lives up to its reputation.




"We were born out of a need to detox. Conscious consumers were already removing harmful chemicals from their homes and diet, replacing them with wholesome, pure and natural alternatives. When it came to makeup, there wasn’t a healthy option.
A pioneer in Certified Organic ingredients and healthy beauty, INIKA delivered that and more. We quickly gained a loyal following.
At INIKA, we’re passionate about quality. All our ingredients are ethically sourced, natural and derived from botanicals or minerals.
Our award-winning range is loved by women all over the world." Inika
This mascara is really good at making your lashes super long which I love. It can sometimes run easily so make sure you take it off at night, however, it will last all day! The main things I love about it are the length that it gives you and how natural the formula is. For some natural beauty products, they can't compete with others because of issues with more natural ingredients changing the formulation and the way the product applies. However, I personally have not found that at all with this mascara, it is one of the best ones I've ever used especially for length and would give any other brand a run for its money! 
(plus it is organic so...)
It has a long thin brush which I like forgetting my lower lashes and the corners ones coated. So far has lasted me quite well without drying out and is still going strong 7 months later!
Keep up with all my ethical activities my joining my facebook group!



No comments