Petit Vour Cruelty-Free Beauty Box First Impressions

I've been wanting to try this beauty box for a while, so I thought I would take the plunge and order!

I decided to go for the February box, costing around $25 to be shipped over from the US. You all know how much I love cruelty free products and I would say I am familiar with a lot of brands, however, I was pleased to see a whole load of new ones I have never heard of!

The first cruelty-free item and my favourite is the ANTONYM cosmetics waterproof eye pencil. I think I am going to use it on my brows as it is the perfect colour for me and I have been looking for a CF. brow pencil with good consistency.


I haven't tried this yet and I'm not overly keen on one use products but I will be giving this a go. My trotters defo need some love after all the sport and walking I do so it may come in handy!

This toner is made with tee tree and hyaluronic acid so I am interested to try it. as you all know I am not a big fan of toners they make me break out but this may be the one for me! The brand SHAMANUTI looks interesting and I am excited to try this. 


I really like this cuticle balm! It feels very nourishing and silky like it is really nourishing your nails! Valued at $14 it is the second most expensive thing in the box but for me so far this has been the highest quality. It is made with Neem oil and it feels really nourishing you your hands! Also, for those of you that are vegan, it is vegan-friendly too!

They say that the box contains $40-$60 dollars worth of product, but it does come all the way from America and you know how I feel about my Love Lula box! Overall I did like all the products, though I would like to see more organic make up as products being 'organic' is a big deal to me. I would get this again and I do think if you are a beauty box fan it is a great way of transitioning to Cruelty-Free Beauty.


No comments