Top 10 Zero Waste products you need in your life right now!

Now not all of us are ready to begin living a zero waste life, not only because the concept is confusing but where on earth do you begin?? Well, since the release of Blue Planet 2 more and more people, including myself, are beginning to consider their plastic consumption. Also, as many people seemed to enjoy my last post of cutting out plastic I thought it would be a good time to do an update on transitioning to using less. I personally am awful when it comes to the amount of waste I produce and I have found cutting down on packaging and one use containers to be really difficult! 

As I am trying to live a more sustainable lifestyle, I thought I would share some swaps that I think are the easiest and cheapest to make and that I have found it less hard in making. I hope you all enjoy and feel free to add to these!

These are the top ten products you need in your everyday life to help reduce needless waste!

1. Guppy bag

2. Lunchboxes or Wax wraps

3. Bag for life

4. Reusable coffee cup

5. Water bottle

6. Biodegradable makeup wipes or face cloth

7. Solid soap bars or 'naked products like lush

8. Metal straws

9. Veg bags (or a veg box)

10. Moon Cup

For me, these have been the easiest changes for me to make to my lifestyle but if you have any other suggestions leave them below :)

No comments