My top 10 ethical bikini brands - Sustainable fashion edit

Summer is just around the corner! So in preparation, I have compiled a list of the best ethical swimwear out there! Let me know your favourite in the comments below...




1. Underprotection

Stunning designs, this is one of my favourites! They only use sustainable materials such as recycled polyester, recycled wool, lyocell and organic cotton. I ordered a few things from here recently and was also very impressed to see that they send your package in biodegradable paper and polybags.

2. Burrows & Co

Made ethically in Bali to workers who are paid a fair wage, they are one of the best designed on this list. The brand is Australian and does use some ethical fabrics like ECONYL and bamboo. 


3. Arnhem

Australian brand,  they pay a fair wage and do use some ethical fabrics like organic cotton. Go here for stunning paisley suits and 70s inspired patterns.

4. Batoko

Based in the UK, they have fun swimsuits made from recycled plastic all priced around £40.00; I wish they had kept their leopard print design though as the current ones they have are very eccentric.

5.Vitamin a

Stunning design, the look of them makes me want to go on holiday. Slightly more prices and difficult to get in the UK as they are from LA.

6. Elle evans

They are also made in Australia, in their ethical workspace using recycled plastic! Quite pricey, but I love their jungle designs.

7. Menestho

This brand is perfect if you are looking for something vibrant and fun - they use organic material

8.Bombshell bay


Tropical and fun they are expensive as you will be paying £90-150 for a bikini! They have a big focus on female empowerment and use recycled plastics.

9. Crush swim

I love these they are made from plastic bottles and old fishing nets! They are very tropical looking for perfect for a Carabian holiday... 


10. Azure bay

This is quite a good place to get hold of different ethical swim brands and they regularly have sales so I thought I would include it!

No comments