Travel bucket list 2019 - Ethical travel

Here is my travel bucket list for 2019! After all my adventures last year I wanted to share some that I am hoping to go on this year to... Share your travel dreams with me below!




1. Perucica
This is somewhere I would love to go as it is one of the last remaining primaeval forests in Europe. The forest is in Bosnia Herzegovina and is untouched by humans; you have to book in advance as a guide takes you into the forest, but I think it will still be worth it. This area of the world, in general, is a very underrated travel destination in my opinion.

2. North Wales
There are so many stunning places in North Wales! Obviously, I am biased as I grew up here but there is just so much to do and see! Although it is expensive to stay in the national park some air bnbs are reasonable if you are in a group. I would recommend visiting CAT Portmeirion and Conwy to name a few...

3. Russia
There are so many stunning places I would like to visit in Russia from Kamchatka to lake bikal where they have many unique species of animals! I would love to go on the train but this may be a dream I would have to book on the burner for a while due to cost!

4. Spain
Again! but I would really love to visit the sun seed centre to learn more about desertification! If I can brave it I may go!

5. Tel Aviv
This is somewhere I have been interested in for a while! Mainly for the history (you can take a day trip to Jerusalem) and hearing about the history of Christianity in the middle east. If that doesn't sound like fun the beaches are stunning and the food looks incredible... I'm going on sky scanner now! 


6. Iceland Road trip 
Although I've been before I would love to do a trip around Iceland ring road! Mountains waterfalls and being surrounded by nature... perfect! Iceland also has some pretty interesting places to visit in terms of environmentalism like the greenhouses inFriðheimar
you can also plant a tree in Iceland to offset your emissions from your trip here.

7. Morroco
One of my favourite countries I love the food and the markets and would love to go back! Obviously, recent events are very offputting and I hope the government does something soon to tackle Islamic extremism in the country so it will be safe to visit again...

8, Ibiza 
Need I say more?

9. Greece 
The birthplace of civilisation with some of the most beautiful beaches in the world... love it! I always look at pictures of people on holiday in Greece and am very jealous so I think its time I went!

10. USA 
Now I have never been one for considering America a good holiday destination but I have recently changed my mind. I would love to go to the deep south and Texas and then back up through Utah and Washington and all the national parks! There is some stunning natural beauty in America and some amazing wildlife! 


If you would like to know how I stay as ethical as possible when travelling click here to read my post!


No comments