Super Simple Natural Make Up Products I Use Every-Day



Although I started this blog to talk about cruelty-free beauty products, it has been a long time since my last post anything beauty related! I do like to put a little make up on now and again,but, as I am more into eyelash extensions etc I tend not to wear much slap. 

However, I have developed a few staples that have been my 'ride or die' products for around 3 years now. I thought I would share them if like me you are interested in natural make up and a simple make up look. 

The first is my No7 foundation which I have been using for the last 4-5 years as it is cruelty free and I love their color match scheme. I have struggled to find a good organic foundation so far so any suggestions let me know!

If you are looking for a natural eyebrow gel, then my favorite that I would recommend at the moment is Benecos which is a budget vegan one which is also cruelty free and has the cosmos certified organic certification. It is not a strong color but has a fairly good hold and it's cheap!

A new product which I am in love with is my new lip gloss from the organic pharmacy. It is a volume lip-gloss that uses peppermint to give the tingly feeling of plumper lips! The color is fairly sheer but is perfect to use with a lip liner!


Inika are an organic brand I have loved for years and one of my favorite cruelty free brands! Their vegan long lash mascara is now the only one I will use (read full review here) and their highlighter is also fab! I liked this highlighter as it is liquid perfect for my skin and blending out; and although I don't wear much make up I do like a little dab of highlighter on the end of my nose and my brow bone!


I hope you enjoyed my favorite every-day make up products! It has taken me a while to find natural brands I love but I would recommend any of these. Next on my list is to find an organic blush I love... the hunt continue!



No comments