Welcoming in Autumn with Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin Collection

 A basic bitches dream! It must be the start of Autumn with the arrival of the popular vanilla pumpkin collection from Body Shop.

Last year I missed out on all but the hand cream as they sold out so fast, so this year when I got my Body Shop Birthday voucher I thought I would put it to good use. 

There was also an offer on the whole collection to make me into a vanilla pumpkin dream so I bought every product in the collection bar the new lip cream that I am not sure on. It all smells very sweet and I am looking forward to smelling like a sickly pumpkin.

I bought the hand cream last year and this year I purchased both the cream and the body butter which I am looking forward to using. They smell of hazelnuts caramel and maple syrup - delicious!


Not my usual but I am really excited for Autumn this year (can you tell)! I am looking forward to the bath bomb especially as I am trying to stay away from all one use products so this was a nice treat :)


No comments