What I Bought From the Body shop - Ethical Beauty Haul

It’s ages since I have done a haul on here for obvious reasons, but I did go a lilt crazy at the body shop when I got paid last so hey ho. There were so many things I needed and the body shop are so accessible AND they sell the only shampoo my scalp can handle.


If you want to ready my shampoo review click here.

Otherwise this is what I got!

I really needed something to brighten my complexion after months of lock-down and hiding in my house like a Hobbit. Vitamin C was of course the answer so I thought I would try the scrub as I needed the face wash and the moisturizer with SPF 20 in it as I also needed to add SPF into my skincare routine.

I got both and have now been using both for a while, I would say they are very strong. They would be a great choice for anyone will more oily skin and I love the little moisturizer to put on after my day cream. The face wash is good but it is very strong and strips the oil out of your face which would be fine but it is too much for me twice a day. I decided to get a cream cleanser to use in the morning when I don’t need such a harsh product. Both of them smell amazing very orange which is fast becoming one of my favorite scents.

One of the other things I got to add in to my skincare routine was the Drops of Youth Eye Roller. This is pretty new for me as I have never used any eye creams or serums before but I am trying to sort out a good solid skincare routine to take me into my thirties. I haven’t noticed a massive difference to be honest but it may take some time.

Do you love the body shop? Don't forget to follow my ethical on Instagram @miss.brocklehurst !

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment

maries_connections said...

I love their Vitamin C range. I love Body Shop . Thanks for sharing.

http://www.mariesconnections.com/