The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo - Is the Body Shop Ethical Again?



I am still not to sure what to think of the Body Shop. I am still not to sure what to make of their cruelty free status…I am still in two minds. After they were dropped by Loreal, the Body Shop seem to be on the warpath hammering their ethical messages again. Although they are now technically still cruelty free, I am not to sure how I feel about them.

I have however, had a problem with my scalp for a while and found most options out there for cruelty free and organic beauty lovers quite uninspiring. Although many of them might give good results for other people, I never seem to be able to find any that react well with my scalp.

I had this recommended to me however, and I have to say my hair hasn’t looked this good for a while! It is very gingery so possibly not for you if you don’t like ginger but it has defiantly helped my scalp! In terms of how ethical it is I am still on the fence with this one, it has no parabens etc. and they aren’t owned by a parent company that test anymore… but I am still not sure…

Feel free to share your opinion on the body shop below!

No comments