The Must Have Summer Dress With Reformation



It's nearly Summer Time. A time for BBQ's Weddings, Lunches, beaches and Pimms with friends. But a dress you can wear to all of these? Yes I have found one. It is this stunning dress from Reformation and I am in love with it. Reformation is always the best place to find beautiful feminine dresses perfect for every summer occasion.

One of the most common issues people have is that dresses from reformation are not cheap. But you can hardly expect that from an iconic brand which is also sustainable. If like me you work a 9 to 5 and are not blessed with much money, take a look on Depop. My Reformation summer dress was bought from Depop having only been worn once. It does have faults but if you are willing to mend something you can get one of these dresses for a fraction of the price. 

Dressing it up with heels and a Chanel bag or down with some vintage denim and pumps the possibilities are endless! One of the things I love the most about this dress is the length makes it extremely versatile. Dresses that are maxi or mini are always going to be difficult to use for different occasions - unless you are not really one for dress codes. For me the mark of a good investment is a dress which is versatile, timeless and designed well. For me this dress ticks all of those boxes.


Picking items thoughtfully is key to having a sustainable ethical wardrobe as even if we are buying from ethical brands if we don't address over consumption our choices are not truly sustainable. For me this has been the hardest part of my sustainable fashion journey, learning what not to buy when to save my money and when to just wear something already in my wardrobe!


No comments