The Best Vegan Meal in Prague - Etnosvět Bistro


While in Prague I got a little fed up of eating the same thing over and over and fancied something a bit different. We decided to go to Etnosvět Bistro which I found by Googling vegan food Prague. 

It was fairly easy to find and a short 10 minuet stroll from where we were staying. The interior was very well designed and modern and we were seated for our meal straight away. 

Neither of us are vegan, but it was nice to eat something different!

I chose a starter of Thai noodles with tofu in a rice cracker bowl which was delicious! For a main I had fried tempeh which was also amazing. Both of the meals were gluten free as well and it was good to see the menu so well labelled and easy to follow.  


I couldn't fault the food which was perfectly presented and the flavours were unbeatable. This is probably one of the best vegan meals I have had anywhere in the world, so if you are looking for someone to eat that is vegan in Prague make sure you check this place out!



2 comments

Mariya Zafirova said...

Looks so yummy!

Mariya | https://www.brunetteondemand.com/

Ethical Bunny said...

It was really nice! I'm not even Vegan and I would recommend this place to anyone looking for lovely fresh food! xx