Where I ate in Bari, Italy - Gluten and Dairy free!



This may be a very short post, but if you are travelling to Bari then I suggest you check these places out! We stopped in Bari for a night this summer before making our way further down the coast.

While we were there we had a wander around, looked in some churches, saw a brilliant photography exhibition AND ate some tasty food. The two places that stuck out to me were Jerome which is a pudding place that does pastries, icecreams and the like, but everything is pink!

The deserts here are amazing and quite well priced! There was even a little something for me as I had a sorbet with some candyfloss on top...



The other place that we ate (twice) was an all you can eat Japanese restaurant called Xuan. This is probably the best sushi I have ever eaten and if you go make sure you get the all you can eat option as it is a very good value for money. Located not far from the sea, it is relatively easy to find!





No comments