Top Sustainable Fashion Brands For Men - 27 Ethical Brands

Now, this is not my usual type of blog post as I usually write about products for women. However, I feel like there is a bit of a lack of resources out there for men who want to shop more ethically. Ethical clothing for men is actually quite a big market and, once I did a little digging, I found that there is quite a good range of styles and brands out there for men.



So often with ethical fashion men seem to be left out of the conversation, but I understand that is for obvious reasons. Women's fashion is a bigger market and most people in the industry are women. However, I don't think that is a reason to ignore the big contribution men make to the industry or their role in ethical fashion.

(side note, I do feel like ethical fashion on a personal level is more important for men to protect their hormone levels from the phytoestrogens in plastic clothes that can damage sperm counts)

So please see below my list of the top men's ethical fashion brands!

1.Whale of a time

2. True woods

3. Two thirds

4. All birds

5. People tree

6. Patagonia

7. Monkey Jeans

8. Organic basics

9. Bamboo Clothing

10 outerknown

11. nudiejeans

12. naadam

13. veja-store

14. wearpact

15. everlane

16. finisterre

17. thought

18. rapanuiclothing

19. absolutelybear

20. howies

21. thewhitetshirt

22. knowledgecottonapparel

23. brotherswestand

24. outdoorvoices

25. bombas

26. unitedbyblue

27. Fjallraven

2 comments

Mariya Zafirova said...

I love posts like this!

Mariya | https://www.brunetteondemand.com/pinafore-dress-styles/

Ethical Bunny said...

Ha ha me to I just hope it is helpful to someone it was so hard when I was trying to find any xx