High quality organic skincare - Alteya Organics

I have been fortunate enough recently to try some of the beautiful organic beauty products from the brand Alteya Organics. Based in Bulgaria, Alteya grows, harvests and distils some of the worlds finest organic roses and lavender. These stunning essential oils then go to create their beautiful beauty products which are used the world over.


All the roses are picked by hand and Alteya employs 50 people at their rose fields in Bulgaria to help do this full time and 400 families in the harvest season. They then distil the rose petals on-site to make beautiful essential oils and organic beauty products.


All of their products have high-quality organic ingredients that make your skin feel amazing.
One of the products I tried was the Rose Jasminium Illuminating and perfecting serum which is made with natural ingredients and certified organic! 

The organic certification is really important to me as it is one of the highest and best certifications of quality you can get. The organic certification ensures that the soils the plants the farmers and the bees and other pollinators healthy and are all protected. It also ensures that you get the best quality end product for your skin. 

When you use these high-quality ingredients you can see and feel the result in the end product and you definitely can in the Illuminating serum! It can be worn under moisturiser or on its own - which I did as I then put my foundation on top.

I loved this product! I always like to go for Illuminating serums as I feel like my skin gets so dull when I am tired from work and run down. I also get bad dry skin so this formula was perfect! I usually use an illuminating serum which you will have seen in my previous blog posts - but with that, you really do need a moisturiser! As this is a cream formulation I enjoyed wearing it on its own and I found it moisturising and hydrating as well as Illuminating. 

One of the things I liked best about this serum, however, is the smell! I know it shouldn't be top of my list but the smell is really important to me in a product asI hate putting things on my face that smell like chemicals. The Illuminating serum smells beautiful. The rose smell is so strong and fresh it is amazing - I am not even sure if I have ever smelt anything so floral in my life! 

I would recommend most of the products from Alteya, as good organic beauty options to anyone. Their products are wonderful and the company and their ethos really stand out to me - they are family owned and employ local people who have worked with them for years something not often found nowadays. 


Feel free to look at the Alteya Organics website and make sure you read my blog post on their facial sun protection HERE.



2 comments

Mariya Zafirova said...

I need to try this!

Mariya | www.brunetteondemand.com

Ethical Bunny said...

They are lovely! It's really helped my skin xx