I'm ready for spring!

Spring is here! Or is it… I’m not too sure and I don’t think the weather is either. Spring and Easter time is one of my favourite times of year and I think for me the best time to live in Britain. Living this distance from the equator and being able to watch the seasons change thought out the year is nothing short of magical.

I’m sure even the busiest city slicker waits in earnest for the arrival of snowdrops, daffodils and bluebells. Britain goes from the drip drab grey cold blustery Britain to one which is filled with life and nature, rolling countryside and green lush fields filled with lambs.

This spring, I’m hoping to go on holiday, find the time to work hard on my course and spend more time in the countryside. Having grown up in the depths of Wales, but since moving to live in town (and working in an office all week); by Friday all I can think of is spending the weekend exploring North Wales or going to the beach.

On my blog this spring you can expect to see the same eclectic mix of posts, but I’m hoping to do a few more topical posts. In regards to fashion and beauty trends, I was pretty underwhelmed by much of what I have seen on catwalks recently; maybe it’s something that comes with age and having already seen most of these ‘trends’ before.

 I’m going to be wearing/thrifting/ purchasing denim, pastels with a focus on pinks this spring; as after seeing the catwalk and beauty trends, these were the most timeless and the ones I feel will be easiest to do with wardrobe staples. Beauty-wise, I have been loving the no-makeup makeup looks and the natural look at the 2018 Oscars... less is defiantly more! Natural pallets with a blush of pink is a perfect spring look and I love how low maintenance it is!
Nail wise I have been loving my reds, pinks and oranges especially the ones from Nail berry (which are currently on sale on Love Lula shh). From pastel pink, bubble-gum through to hot pinks, spring is the perfect time to add some pink to your wardrobe!


Let me know in the comments what you are looking forward to this spring, and how you will be spending your Easter Holidays!

No comments