Liquid lipstick review/ Cruelty free beauty and make up

 I'm a massive fan of super matte liquid lipstick and these ones are probably the best-kept secret on the high-street. They are cruelty-free, amazing value and an excellent dupe for more expensive brands of liquid lipstick. Some people think going cruelty-free is difficult and expensive but it really isn't!
These super matte lipsticks are from New Look and are all cruelty-free! This is the shade stone and is quite dark and gothic. I wear it with a more simple look and it lasts pretty well unless you eat a meal then you will have to touch it up a little.
This is in the shade gingerbread and is one of my favourite nude lips to wear to work. It wears well and you don't need a liner at all, I also really like the packaging though I'm not sure how ethical it is.

What are your cruelty-free high street finds? :)

2 comments

Nikita Rajkumar said...

These look so pretty! I think that H and M have some liquid lipsticks and I believe that they are also cruelty free. x Nikita

BLOG//Jasmine Loves

Ethical Bunny said...

Thank you so much! I will have to try those ;)x