March Cruelty Free Favourites, make up, beauty and looking forward to summer

March this year has consisted of work work work and a little more work while trying to squeeze in some me time! But with spring well and truly here and the daffodils out in full force, it’s made me start to think about all the things to look forward to this summer. I can almost smell the BBQ’s and Pimms, sitting in the sun by the river and picnics in the park, all the things I love about summer.
Spring time is always a time for a change and a time for looking forward to the rest of the year and exciting summer plans. I would love to hear about some of the things you are looking forward to this summer however big or small! Exciting holidays or spending time relaxing with friends, it’s a time to enjoy the sun, food and the company!

As March is nearly over I would love to share some of my favorite products I have been coveting this month. The first is the Moroccan Tea body scrub (paraben free), made with amber tea and fresh mint from &Otherstories.
This is defiantly a hard, rough sugar scrub which I like, and the smell is amazing. I will be really sad when this runs out as the smell is unbelievable, and the results are amazing. Whenever I smell the sweet minty smell it reminds me of being in a Riad in Marrakesh drinking sweet mint tea.
My next March favorite has to be my Charlotte Tilbury luxury eye palette in The Rebel, a mix of golds and greens. This is hands down the best green eye shadow pallet I have ever had. Being cruelty-free is just an added bonus! The palette contains gold two olive greens and one emerald, all perfectly pigmented. The colors are so rich but blend well, I have tried mixing Prime and Smoke for a night time look or pop for a hint of color at work. I personally like to pair the green shades with nude pinks and hot pinks for a contrast, I just love green and pink together! I think I will be using this for the rest of the year and I can't wait to try out more Charlotte Tilbury products!
I have been mixing my Charlotte Tilbury palette with my new Illamasqua coloring pencil in Woo. This is my next March favorite, and my most recent purchase this month. My previous experience with Illamasqua has not been amazing but I decided to give it another go and I have to say I was so impressed with this! This lip pencil is also an excellent dupe for the Chanel natural no.34, with a similar color and easier application. The color is so well pigmented and the application so strong for a neutral lip liner. I bought this on recommendation and am now obsessed! I can't wait to get more liners in other colors!

I hope you enjoyed my little end of month review I always love other peoples product of the month reviews so I thought I would do my own. let me know your March favorites or any cruelty-free recommendations!

2 comments

Arinda Puspitasari said...

I never heard about Charlotte Tilbury palette before, and it sounds beautiful ♥
Is that UK brand?
I don't think they sell it here in Indonesia :(
Thank you for sharing x



www.arindapuspitasari.com

Ethical Bunny said...

Thank you so much! Yes it is lovely :) Yes it is a UK brand and I think they only ship to EU countries unfortunately :( hopefully soon they will ship worldwide :)

Thank you for your sweet comment :)

xx