Trying to Get Back in Touch with my Femininity

After the last 6 months of my life being, well, horrific, I decided to continue on this journey with my femininity. It began over a year ago now and I am, in all honesty, still struggling. There are times and people around which I feel very feminine and I can almost feel myself blooming; but in everyday life - not so much. 

I am still doing research into enhancing femininity in my life and reading material, listening to music and finding pastimes that promote this. However, I do still find it hard. I so rarely feel taken care of in my life, at work I have to be assertive and deal with stressful situations and then when things are not easy in your personal life I get so trapped in my masculine energy. 


The past month or so I have been trying to focus more on bringing more feminine energy into my life. This has been through reconnecting with my health, focusing more on my female friendships and nourishing new ones and consuming more 'feminine' media like Evie Magazine. Luckily for me Lana Del Rey and London Grammer have also just released their new albums which help. 

 I have also been focusing on healing and nourishing myself with books by John Gray who also helps me reconnect with my feminine side. The two books I have enjoyed the most are 'What you feel you can heal' and 'Beyond Mars and Venus' which I would recommend. 

I am considering writing more about this journey and what I discover along the way, as I personally have found it hard to find many blogs on the subject. Most of the material I have found is hard to relate to as it is written by housewives and stay at home mums. I feel that, although I enjoy their content, it is much harder to connect with that more feminine softer side when you work a corporate job 40 to 50 hours a week. 

I am hoping this journey will help guide me towards leading a less stressful, anxiety ridden life with more balance. 


















No comments