My New Favourite Zero Waste Deodorant - Ethical Beauty Made Easy

Cutting down on my waste has been a really big challenge this year. As someone who regularly doesn't finish make up or beauty products, it does sometimes shock me how much plastic waste I produce! Anything that can help me in my zero waste journey is therefore, a blessing! 

I was recently gifted some zero waste deodorants to try from coconut matter and after using them for a while I wanted to share the results with you all! I am often sceptical of natural products (bad for a ethical blogger to admit I know) but it is actually quite hard to find ones that work. Since I gave up using conventional deodorants, I have struggled to find a good alternative. My problem with them seems to be that after a week or so they seem to wear off, or my body gets used to them and they just don't work anymore. 

One of the things like best about these deodorants is after a few months of use I still have loads of product left and they still work!


They all have unique scents that smell clean and fresh my favourite one so far is the SPRING scent... I am not sure why. There is also an unscented one called FREE for people who may be worried about a new smell or who are particularly sensitive.


All of the deodorant sticks come in zero waste biodegradable packaging. The tubes are made from paper rolled by hand using food grade wax. 


All these deodorants are hypoallergenic, cruelty free, vegan, fragrance free aluminium free and plastic free...a perfect demonstration of the power of the coconut!

Find out more here.


No comments