Thrifted boxing day look - Ethical fashion edit

Keeping cosy in the frost and snow is essential, so keep your eyes peeled when thrifting this Christmas for some snuggly knits! I have recently developed a passion for white jumpers and shirts and this little knit has become a Christmas favourite. I love thrifting for jumpers like this as you cant go wrong for £1.00-£7.00 and it can give a chance to experiment with shapes and fabrics you wouldn't usually choose.


Jeans are another thing that I always thrift as they always seem to look better worn in. These were only a couple f pounds and are a lovely dark denim wash perfect for winter; they are also slightly high wasted to keep the food baby under control!

This jacket is really warm and was one of my favourite pieces I thrifted this year. Its a dark red satin with a burnt orange lining and I'm sure I will wear this for years to come. I liked paring this with my boots as I thought it was a slight juxtaposition of styles.
Keeping your green and cruelty free values at this time of year can be really hard and it can get quite discouraging.
Resisting the sale shopping can be tricky but make sure if you give in, the brands you are supporting are ethically made or sustainable fabrics. I know I'm having a hard time this year as I know I can't spend the money as I'm saving for a house as well; limiting myself to one treat seems to be the beat way forward for me personally but everyone has to find their own path as an ethical consumer and don't beat yourself up if you go a bit wrong or give in for something you really want no one can be perfect all the time.

No comments