Oils of Heaven Review - Cruelty Free Facial Oil

As a person with combination skin, I have always been unsure about putting anything oily on my face. Adding more oil to my skin never sounded like a good idea, but I heard that it can actually balance out your skin.

I decided to try the Oils Of Heaven organic argan moisture retention face oil from Love Lula. This is made from cold pressed argan kernels which are rich in vitamin E. You only need a small amount but the bottle is quite small at 15ml so there is no choice really! It's not perfumed as far as I can tell and went on smoothly as you would expect. 

This was the first time I used an oil and it seemed counteractive to put oil on my face  especially with a moisturizer. 
It was easy to sleep in, and the next day my face didn't feel oily or greasy. I'm still not sure where I stand on face oils as so far I can't see much of a difference and my skin doesn't feel smooth or soft. I'm hoping that long term this will help some of my dry patches of skin on my face but the jury is still out for me. 


I would like to try some more oils from this brand as it is quite popular but I think I'll wait till I've made up my mind on this one. They have other oils like the hemp oil that I would like to try. Watch this space...


2 comments

Amy said...

I've been thinking about trying some face oils, so it was interesting to hear what you thought of this one!
Amy xx

A Habit Of Solitude

Ethical Bunny said...

Thank you :) I'm still not sure what I think of this let me know if you try any :) xx