Marlenha lux Italian moisturiser review

Marlenha is an Italian skincare brand that I have recently fallen in love with. All the products are inspired by flowers and feel very luxurious. I'm not usually the kind of person that would spend a lot on skincare, but after trying a sample of the flourish moisturiser I decided to make an exception.

Getting older is not something I expected to even start thinking about, but since getting into my mid 20's I've noticed my skin and hair drying out. Investing in a good moisturiser like this one and making sure I eat well and have lots of vitamins is beginning to become part of life.


I wanted something very natural, but also something rich, creamy and cruelty-free. The flourish moisturiser ticked all these boxes for me being high-performance and gentle on the skin at the same time.



It came in a thick smooth glass container inside a beautiful white box, the only way this could have been better is if it was made from recycled materials as the packaging is so perfect. The face cream is thick and smooth not at all tacky or greasy, so far I have only been using the smallest amount each time but it goes a long way.

I have been using it as a night cream as it's so rich and I love having a silky smooth face in the morning. My skincare routine mainly consists of a face wipe and possibly some toner twice a day so this has been a welcome addition. I have been so impressed with this and will defiantly repurchase.



Products are free from:
  • Parabens, paraffins and petroleum
  • Allergens
  • Formaldehydes
  • Synthetic colours
  • Artificial antioxidants
  • Ingredients of animal origin
  • Silicone
  • Not tested on animals.

No comments