Clean Living - The Essential Eco Cleaning Brand You Need to Know

So, happy Plastic Free July everyone! I have been looking for ways to reduce my plastic around the home as it's a place I struggle to reduce my waste. 

In my last post on Plastic Free July, I discussed how I wanted to really reduce my waste around the home and my disappointment with many ethical cleaning brands that I have tried before. This July I got the chance to try Clean Living an amazing Eco cleaning brand and I have to say, I'm in love!


They kindly gifted me the complete cleaning kit to try in anticipation of Plastic Free July to help me reduce my waste at home. 

The complete cleaning kit comes with:

A Limescale Remover 
A Bathroom Cleaner
A multipurpose cleaner 
An Odor and spot remover
A glass cleaner
A bin odor eliminator 
A kitchen cleaner

You also get three cloths and a scrubbing brush!

The whole kit is Eco friendly, while reducing your use of single use plastic. The containers are all aluminium and you just keep them and order the refills for them through the post. All the cleaners are biodegradable and cruelty free so the kit ticks all the ethical boxes for me. The refills are £1.50 each which is not bad for an Eco refill, but is a bit more expensive than regular cleaner so this kit is an investment. 


I have tried out nearly all of the cleaners now and they have been very useful in helping me reduce my waste. I also love the box they come in, as I can carry all my cleaning products around the house from room to room easily. The bathroom and glass cleaner are my favorites and work really well and are effective. The kitchen cleaner is the only one that I have not been overly thrilled with as it is not as strong as I needed it to be to cut through some dirt.

I really like that you can send off for the sachets and get them delivered to you, as this is one of the problems I have had with other brands. I love the branding and I feel like every aspect of this cleaning kit has been well thought through and designed with the homemaker in mind.

I have been trying to be more organised and home orientated; as I have been focusing much more on developing my femininity and working on some personal weaknesses. Products like this are so helpful in terms of cleaning and homemaking something which I feel is very linked to ethical and responsible purchasing decisions. 

I have loved using this so far and I am sure this kit will be making another appearance later on in this month... make sure you stay in touch on Instagram or sign up to my newsletter!







No comments