The Eco Survival Kit that is Perfect for Festivals this Summer - Cruelty free and vegan

We all know that familiar dread of the festival shower, is there anything grosser? The bathrooms at festivals can be very dirty places - and also very wasteful.

A new company called full circle is aiming to tackle the problems of festival showers and the waste that is often left behind after. The beauty of these 'festival kits' is that they have everything you need in them for a muddy weekend. They are waterless so you don't need to brave the shower, the products are eco-friendly and you are supporting a charity with every purchase!

The reusable bag you get includes essential products you require to stay fresh and clean including:
  • Unisex antiperspirant in a recyclable aluminium can
  • Fresh Mint toothpaste in a zero-waste reusable aluminium pot
  • Biodegradable bamboo toothbrush
  • Alcohol hand gel in a zero-waste reusable aluminium bottle
  • No-rinse body wash in a zero-waste reusable aluminium bottle
  • Tropical dry shampoo in a recyclable aluminium can
  • Plastic-free biodegradable face-wipes
  • Biodegradable eco-towel
  • 100% recycled Eco-leaf toilet paper
I was recently kindly gifted one of these kits to try out - and although I had the intention of taking it to a festival with me I couldn't wait that long!

I ended up bringing my kit in my luggage on holiday instead of buying minis - another way I thought to stay eco -friendly on my travels! I found these really useful while I was away, keeping me clean and dry. The toothbrush was really good along with the little pot of toothpaste and I felt like it kept my mouth fresh. I also really loved the eco-friendly dry shampoo which was really useful as I hate washing my hair on holiday!

All of the products are a good size and I am hoping to take them with me to the Big Green in a few weeks!





Most of our products are sustainably sourced and from natural ingredients, all made in the UK, non-animal tested and vegan-friendly, they are either reusable, biodegradable or recyclable which is great for the environment.

For more information or to get your own pack click festival hygiene pack.

No comments