Valentines lush haul! Cruelty-Free and Vegan

Happy Valentines day! Well not yet... but as there are some exciting new products out from Lush I thought I would let you all know what I have been loving before the day arrives.

Not everyone likes valentines day, but personally, I am a big fan! Even if your not in a relationship it can be a nice day for a good old pamper. This year it is falling on a Thursday, which is a perfect day to give yourself some TLC before the weekend!

I decided to get four things from Lush for myself for valentines, all cruelty free of course. Two are bath bombs that I more got for their comedy value, a body scrub and a body conditioner.

1. Love Island body scrub £2.92

I divided to get this as I was hoping it would be quite coarse and I have started to get little bumps on my legs again (mainly through lack of exercises) It has a strong scent of lemongrass with something else that I am not too fond on but feels very rough so I am hoping it is worth it!

V

2. Peachy bath bomb £3.29

Made with peach juice and grape fruit oil, this smells amazing and turned my bath water a dark glittery pink! It didn't leave to stronger smell on my skin and the glitter washed away easily... though I hope it biodegrades!

V

3.American pie naked body conditioner £9.13

This was the most expensive thing I got from the Valentines collection. Made with Shea butter and almond oil it has the usual sent of American Cream which I love... however it was very melty and fell apart quickly. I don't think you can get enough uses out of it to make it worth the money though it did make my skin smell amazing!

V

4. Aubergine Bath bomb £3.29


This one is very different from the peachy bath bomb! Filled with bergamot and ho wood oil  it is much more uplifting and a more mature scent. Fun to look at and a perfect joke prezzie for the man in your lie for Valentines :)

V


No comments